Join Australia's Quality Leaders for a morning seminar taking you beyond compliance into a future of continuous improvement.
CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT FOR YOU
- Run your own bespoke quality system, tailored to the needs of your facility and residents.
- Collect data for evaluation and accreditation and change the culture of auditing to one that’s focused on Continuous Improvements.
- Partner with facilities and keep them consistently on top of the new Australian Standards in Healthcare.
- What the requirements of a quality platform are
- How to create a quality program that will succeed
- Risk Mitigation, Corrective Actions, Site and Corporate reporting levels, Dynamic Scheduling, Question Rules, Continuous Improvement dashboards and more
Get insight into how you can provide a real-time and constant management and surveillance program to collect data for the evaluation and accreditation of facilities
Remove the fear of failing accreditations by setting up interactive continuous improvement schedules
See the latest auditing software that allows you to evidence compliance across organisations, and departments within organisations.
Network with other Quality Managers and Auditors facing similar challenges
- Quality Managers
- Healthcare Auditors
- Risk Managers
- Compliance Officers
KEY SESSION HIGHLIGHTS
Hands on Training
Build Your Own Program
Monday 13th May
Tuesday 14th May
Wednesday 15th May
Thursday 16th May
Monday 20th May
Tuesday 21st May
Wednesday 22nd May
Thursday 23rd May
Quality Leaders Innovation Seminar COST: $50pp
10% group discount option available at time of registration.
(3 or more attendees)
It’s our second year running coming to one of these events. We always take a lot of information away and build on that every year.
Dobre Milenkovski & Jignesh Prajapati
The Royal Melbourne Hospital
Excitement is building to hear the latest from the 1nsight team, at the Continuous Improvement and YOU seminar. Our healthcare customers need the best from us, and partnering with 1nsight has ensured we have not disappointed !
Hilton Field, IMS
Always love being involved with Bill, especially in the area of auditing and new technology.
Cathy Abel, The Mater Newcastle